This is the FIRST live streamed only, three day professional conference discussing Obesity. We have gathered together invited speakers from around the world, who you might not otherwise have access to.
Bringing together health professionals and scientists to discuss methods to understand and combat the rising incidence of obesity.
Event Description: Rising rates of obesity are a major public health challenge for the 21st century and with childhood incidence reaching record highs, this epidemic shows no sign of slowing. This event will look at lifestyle, nutritional, genetic and psychosocial factors contributing to the development of obesity as well as strategies to prevent and manage it, from primary care to surgical and lifestyle interventions.
We encourage questions, discussion and debate and have a relaxed atmosphere which generates maximum interaction online.
After registration you will be connected to an online networking site where you will be able to have discussions with all participants of this event, before, during and after the meeting.
Who Should Attend: All those involved in the clinical care and management of obese patients, as well as research scientists, academics and pharmaceutical professionals with an interest in understanding the development of obesity and its treatment strategies.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 20th February 2017
ORAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 10th January 2017
POSTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4th April 2017
The obesity epidemic has an open abstract session.
Abstracts can be submitted on any subject related to Obesity.
A Euroscicon live streamed event gives you access to a wider range of international speakers at a fraction of the cost of a real world event. Furthermore, you no longer have to worry about travel or accommodation expenses, or any arrangements you have which clash with our events.
Advisory Board Members
|Professor G. William Wong, Ph.D||The Johns Hopkins University||United States|
|Dr Philipp C. Nett||Bern University Hospital and University of Bern||Switzerland|
|Professor Daniel Stein||Tel Hashomer, Sackler Faculty of Medicine||Israel|
|Lesley Gray||University of Otago||New Zealand|
|Professor David Haslam||Watton Place Clinic||United Kingdom|
|Dr Jose Eduardo Corrente||São Paulo State University UNESP||Brazil|
|Professor Signe Sørensen Torekov||University of Copenhagen||Denmark|
|Miguel Ángel Rojo Tirado||Technical University of Madrid||Spain|
|Professor Fary Cachelin||University of North Carolina at Charlotte||United States|
|Dr Geraldine McLeod||University of Otago||New Zealand|
|Dr Lixin Li||Central Michigan University||United States|
|Dr Hayley C Furlong||McMaster University||Canada|
|Dr Niketa A. Patel||University of South Florida||United States|
|Dr Ebaa Al-Ozairi||Kuwait University||Kuwait|
|Dr Miroslawa Ferens-Sieczkowska||Wroclaw Medical University||Poland|
Why attend a Live Streamed Event
As Euroscicon are the first to run virtual Life Science conferences we thought you might be unfamiliar with the benefits of attending.
Please view these meetings as you would a usual conference, but with the following advantages
- Less travel time means more time for you at work and at home`
- Access the whole event from the comfort of your own home or office
- Registration Fees are much less than a “bricks and mortar” event
- No expenditure on hotels and sundries
- Connect with a larger and more global audience, many of whom may have not attended due to cost and travel constraints
- Catch up on missed talks in the evening or your free time
- No flight delays, passport control or security checks
- Juggle work demands with conference attendance
- Dip in and out of talks without being noticed
- No packing and unpacking and wondering whether your luggage will make it through to the other side
- Access all conference materials and audio online for 1 month after the event
- Easily locate conference attendees andarrange a conference call, rather than searching hotel lobbies for your clients
- Save hundreds of thousands of gallons of air fuel because of the aggregate efforts of attendees
FAQ about our Live Streamed Events
Delegate lists are only available to participants who have registered for an event and with a zero balance.
Click here for instructions on downloading the delegate list