- Accepted oral presentation instructions – www.lifescienceevents.com/virtualoral
Instructions to submit an abstract for oral presentation
- All abstracts must be received by 17.00 on deadline date.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will NOT be accepted unless there are special circumstances, please andrew.jones [@] euroscicononline.orgif you have a late submission
- The deadline for abstract submissions for oral presentation is stated on the event webpage.
NOTES ABOUT SUBMISSION
- We will only accept one abstract for oral presentation per person
- We only accept abstracts that have been submitted online during or after your online registration only.
- Abstracts should have a clear title.
- Abstracts which contain statements such as “studies will be completed prior to presentation”, will not be accepted.
- Tables and Figures are not accepted in an abstract.
- Selection of abstracts for presentation will be based on scientific merit and interest.
- You should receive information as to whether your abstract has been accepted for oral presentation at least 3 weeks before the event will take place. If you have not heard please email andrew.jones [@] euroscicononline.org
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
For oral presentations submit your abstract on the form which you can download at www.euroscicon.com/ORALTalkForm.doc
To upload your abstract
- ON REGISTRATION, under Other Info Section tick the box that states “I would like to submit an abstract” You will then be able to upload your file.
- AFTER REGISTRATION, log into your registration, then follow the instructions above
For administration purposes we need your abstract linked to your registration details.
If you will not be able to attend unless your abstract is accepted, please contact email@example.com.
You need to state in your email
- The event you want to register for
- Your registration type (standard, academic or student)
- Your email address
- Your affiliation and address
- Your phone number
- PLUS you must attach your abstract in the format which is set out above