A three day international conference on the science of food allergy and intolerance, its treatment and causes.
Tuesday, 05 July 2016 09:00 – Thursday, 07 July 2016 17:00
Food allergy has now reached epidemic proportions where the personal, social and economic cost extends across nations. The aim of this EuroScicon summit on Food Allergy is to provide a wider perspective on the research and treatments being developed.
This event has an open abstract session.
Abstracts can be submitted on any subject related to Food allergy and intolerance
The Deadline for abstract submissions for oral presentation is 10th April 2016
Abstracts for poster presentation only can be submitted up to two weeks before the event
How to submit your abstract –www.euroscicon.com/ABSTRACTSUBMISSIONS.pdf
Accepted poster instructions – www.lifescienceevents.com/poster-sessions
Accepted oral presentation instructions – www.lifescienceevents.com/oral-presentations
This event will provide an insight into the following;
· food allergies and intolerances
· the susceptibility to food allergy
· early life origins of food allergy
· food tolerance versus food sensitisation
· effects of food processing on food allergenicity
· industrial dimensions of food allergy
· food allergy and the processing of protein allergens by antigen-presenting cells
· novel foods
Who should Attend:
Those in research and academia; those in the food industry; those in drug development and pharma.
A late registration fee applies after May 20th 2016
This event has CPD accreditation