All our poster presenters are allocated one panel on our poster boards
Each panel is 1775mm h x 888mm w
Please note the following
Posters can be setup half and hour before and during the registration period in the exhibition area. If you give your poster to a member of the Euroscicon staff we can put your poster up for you so that you can enjoy the event
- Posters are available for viewing during the morning and afternoon breaks and lunch time.
- All posters need to be removed by 5pm on the last day of the event
- Adhesives will be provided by the conference organizers.
- You will be expected to be available to present your poster during the poster sessions.
- Euroscicon may discard posters if they are not dismantled according to tear-down instructions and times.
- All poster presenters will receive a certificate for presentation
If you want your poster abstract to be in the abstract book, please either
- upload it to your registration OR
- email it to abstracts [@] euroscicon.com at least two weeks before the event
The abstract for your presentation will be published in the meeting abstract book and any meeting reports that Euroscicon publish. If you do not want your abstract published please contact Astrid.Englezou [@] euroscicon.com