Instructions for Oral Presentations
You will find your talk time on the agenda listed here – www.lifescienceevents.com/events.
Please note that timings can change.
- All oral presenters will receive a certificate for presentation
- All abstracts accepted for oral presentation are also automatically accepted for poster presentation, which is optional. For poster information please see www.lifescienceevents.com/poster-sessions
On the day of the event
- Please bring your presentation to the meeting on your USB stick.
- Please try to arrive 30 mins before registration starts so that the technical assistant can upload your slides and make sure everything is OK.
- Please let the registration desk know you are speaking and they will direct you to get your slides uploaded.
- If you have any queries about your presentation or you are using a Mac, please don’t hesitate to contact Astrid.Englezou [@] euroscicon.com to ensure compatibility.
If you have any questions about your talk please contact Astrid.Englezou [@] euroscicon.com
If you have any queries about your abstract acceptance please contact Sahul.Ahmed [@] euroscicon.com
The abstract for your presentation will be published in the meeting abstract book and any meeting reports that Euroscicon publish. If you do not want your abstract published please contact Astrid.Englezou [@] euroscicon.com