Exploring Advancements in the field of human Genetics & their Applications in Genetic Disorders.
Event Description: This live streamed event will focus on the entire genome of humans and their inherited disorders caused by one or more changes in the genome which leads to the abnormalities, especially a condition that is present from birth (congenital) or in the future due to small changes that takes place in the DNA of parent generation and recent approaches in treating these genetic disorders to avoid them in transferring from present generation to future generation. And it creates a platform to find a solution for various deadly heritable genetic disorders.
Who Should Attend: This event will gather the Academicians, Clinical research associates, geneticists, Healthcare scientists, Molecular Biologists, Pharmacologists, Research scientists, Genetic counselor’s and people related to other life science fields from all over the world to exchange their ideas in Human genetics.
We encourage questions, discussion and debate from all attendees and aim for a relaxed atmosphere to generate maximum interaction online
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 20th March 2018
ORAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 20th February 2018
POSTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 5th April 2018
Speaker Talks & Schedule
|Name of the Speaker||Affiliation||Talk Title||Country|
human Genetics & Genetic Disorders has an open abstract session.
Abstracts can be submitted on any subject related to Human Genetics & Genetic Disorders.
All abstracts are accepted for presentation as long as:
- They have scientific merit
- They are submitted correctly
- This provides everyone an opportunity to present their work.
- This further encourages young researchers to present.
- Delegates can easily skip a bad presentation or a presentation that is not of interest
- Delegates are not overloaded with presentations as they have one month to choose the presentation that they want to watch, by watching the recording
Advisory Board Members
|Name of the Memebr||Affiliation||Country|