Axol Bioscience specialises in providing human iPS cell-derived cells, primary cells and cell culture reagents for biomedical research.
To support and assist Axol’s commercial team in the writing of technical and scientific content for marketing materials, whose purpose is to maximize the awareness of Axol brand and products to the global life science community, which once created will be distributed by both traditional and digital marketing channels.
Hours: 40hr per week, 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Based in Cambridge, UK.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provision of content for Axol’s web site.
- Working with the Product Managers to devise content for email marketing campaigns, to ensure clear communication of the product’s features and benefits.
- Preparing customized messaging for conferences and exhibitions that we plan to attend.
- Organising speakers for webinars according to the webinar schedule.
- Creating advertisements for appropriate online publications.
- Consistently and regularly providing content to all of Axol’s social media marketing channels.
- Writing content for all printed collateral and ensuring timely production.
- Supporting the sales & marketing and distributor teams, by preparing marketing packs, training manuals and customer facing presentations.
- Preparing posters, protocols, technical manuals, newsletter, cell and video guides
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with your role.
The candidate must be educated to a degree level in biological science. Additionally, he or she should be well-organized, self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment, and have excellent communication skills. We can offer a creative and supportive work environment, and opportunities to develop cutting edge expertise in the rapidly advancing cell biology industry. The position is available now, and only candidates eligible to work within the UK will be considered for this role. Relocation packages are not being offered
The position is available now. To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org…
Don’t forget to mention Naturejobs when applying.
Apply for ‘Scientific Content Writer’
Source: Nature Jobs