We are looking for a highly motivated post-doc to work for 18 months on a collaborative project between Sanofi’s Open Innovation Access Platform (Strasbourg) and the ESPCI laboratory of Joelle Vinh (Paris).
The candidate will conduct a discovery research project to perform compound de-orphaning following phenotypic screening. To this end, you will implement biophysical and proteomic studies. The successful candidate will divide his or her time between the Biophysics team of the OIAP in Strasbourg and the laboratory of Dr Joelle Vinh (Biological Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics, ESPCI) in Paris.
• Applicants should hold a Ph.D. or equivalent in (Bio)Analytical Science
• Strong expertise in nanoLC-MS/MS and proteomic analysis.
• Experience in nanoESI high resolution mass spectrometry (FTMS or hybrid TOF MS) and protein and peptide analysis is required.
• Prior knowledge of cell culture and biophysics technics (DSF, SPR) is preferred but not essential.
• Strong written and verbal skills in English are essential.
• Flexibility, the ability to work in a highly multidisciplinary team and good interpersonal skills are essential
If you are interested, please send us your online application.
Don’t forget to mention Naturejobs when applying.
Apply for ‘POST-DOC position in Biophysics and Proteomics’
Source: Nature Jobs