Now in its third year, this international interdisciplinary event is an open forum for discussion of all scientific and clinical aspects of vaccine development and vaccinations.
Using a multi-professional and inter-specialty approach this event offers plenty of opportunity for networking and debate, and will bring you up to date with current research and thinking.
This event has an open abstract session.
Abstracts can be submitted on any subject related to vaccines and vaccination
Abstracts for poster presentation only can be submitted up to two weeks before the event
You can download the instructions for authors at
This event has CPD accreditation
- Public and animal health scientists
- Scientists developing, or with an interest in, new or enhanced vaccine adjuvants
- Individuals interested in novel vaccine delivery systems
- Individuals establishing diagnostic assays for viruses.
- Epidemiologists, virologists, immunologists, R&D, pre-clinical vaccinologists
- Basic scientists, industrial experts, and clinicians with an interest in the science of viral co-infection.