A life science PhD with some post doc experience is essential
The role would be to
• Create, communicate and implement the Euroscicons vision, mission, and overall direction. Leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy
• Ensure that Euroscicon meets its annual income and profit target
• Understand profit and loss statements
• Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other staff
• Soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate, from the founder
• Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization
• Overseeing the complete operation of the organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans
• Evaluating the success of the organization
• Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
• Representing the organization for professional association responsibilities and activities in the community and industry
• Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization’s mission a success. This leadership includes providing leadership vision, leadership that attracts followers, and all other aspects of successful leadership
The hours and work place are flexible, but the appointee would be expected to be in the High Barnet office (Hertfordshire) at least once a month.
Please contact admin [@] euroscicon.com for more information and include your CV