The PQT Conference
Addressing Performance, Quality and Training
Tuesday 13 May
Practitioners in biomedical science and laboratory medicine constantly come under pressure in a number of significant ways, each one of which adds to the daily working demands. Key elements of this pressure are to:
- Perform at the highest level
- Maintain or improve on quality measures
- Become involved in the ever-increasing move towards point-of-care testing
- Find time to reflect on service improvement and CPD
- Provide an environment that is conducive to training
This is by no means an exhaustive catalogue of the demands placed upon those who work in biomedical science and laboratory medicine. However, many of these may fall prey to the imperative to meet targets in an environment where increasing workloads and reduced funding are uncomfortable bedfellows.
This one-day PQT Conference aims to provide support in these areas and give delegates the opportunity to debate the issues with the speakers and their peers.
This one-day PQT Conference is organised by Pathology in Practice and is CPD credit-rated by the IBMS and RCPath. The CPD code is ED076N14 and 5 credits will be awarded for any CPD-registered member who attends.
REGISTER NOW AT WWW.PIP-CONFERENCE.COM