Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Bioinformatics
Ref. No. 426/15
Starting date is July 1st, 2015. This position is initially available for 1 year, extension is anticipated.
– Developing novel techniques in the field of Statistical Bioinformatics
– Scientific publications
– Grant writing
– Supervision of PhD students
– Bioinformatics consulting in support of the Core Facility Bioinformatics
– Teaching (Medical students, Master of Epidemiology)
– PhD in Bioinformatics (also Mathematics, Statistics or Biology with appropriate specialization)
– Experience with advanced methods from the fields of Statistical Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
– Experience with thrombosis and hemostasis applications and bioimaging would be useful
– Good English language skills
– Work permit for the European Union
– Exciting projects and a stimulating working environment
– Ongoing academic qualification in the field of Bioinformatics and Statistics
– Competitive salary and health care benefits
– Child care (conditional on places available)
– Job ticket for public transport
For further information on the scientific profile please contact Prof. Dr. Harald Binder (email@example.com).
Closing date: June 15, 2015
Send your application, including cover letter and CV, and referring to job opening 426/15 to
firstname.lastname@example.org (only by e-mail, ideally as a single PDF file)
The University Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Don’t forget to mention Naturejobs when applying.
Apply for ‘Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Bioinformatics’
Source: Nature Jobs